Thursday, June 14, 2007

Flag Day Flag-tacular!

Hey, today is Flag Day! I wonder if anyone found true love.
We're just two weeks away from anniversary number five and the squeakuel's 20 week ultrasound. So if anyone wants to guess (boy/girl) you'd better guess soon. So far Bob and I think it might be a boy (I've had one dream that it was a boy). Jaide mostly says girl but often says whatever you say last when you ask ('is baby a boy or a girl?' 'a geeaarrrll' 'is baby a sister or a brother?' 'a brother' ) She's starting to wise up to that kind of questioning though.

It was a pretty uneventful Flag Day for us. I went to the gym and Jaide had fun at kidspace there. I did a lot of Avon stuff- deliveries mostly. We went to the thrift store because I'm looking for something I could use as a night stand. I didn't find any furniture I wanted but I did end up buying Jaide a VHS tape of Cinderella. She's really become quite fond of Cinderella lately. I saw mom's old column lamp at the thrift store today- actually a pair of them! I didn't buy them though. I don't know what I would have done with them if I had. But I had to point them out to Jaide.

I think I felt a little kick this evening. I think I've also felt some other baby movements over the last little while. That's always fun until the baby gets big enough to tap dance on your bladder and karate kick other internal organs. And hiccups, that's the weirdest thing ever. I remember one night while I was pregnant with Jaide she had the hiccups and there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted to go to sleep, but something in my belly kept hiccuping.

My belly is poking out.

2 comments:

Hules said...

I'm going to guess "BOY"- Especially since you had a dream that it's a boy. I believe in dreams. Both pregnancies I dreamt of girls & I had girls. I can't wait to find out!

Cindy said...

Sadly, I did not find love on Flag Day. Maybe I was looking for love in all the wrong places.

Well, there's always next year.