Sunday, September 2, 2007

Get Well Wishes!

I thought about coming up with some kind of title playing off of appendix, but I couldn't come up with a good one.
Here's to my little sister Kathy who had to get her appendix out, I hope you recover quickly and feel better really soon!
When Rusty (my bil) called to let me know Kathy was in the hospital I thought I was going to have some kind of attack because for one, it was him that called and not Kathy and he kind of started out with this long thing about how Kathy got really sick. I was really glad that he didn't add 'and she died' but I was worried he would!
It reminded me of a certain other man- one to whom I'm married- who apparently left annoyingly short and mostly content free messages for people when I was in the hospital with a blood clot nearly five years ago. I think Kathy wanted to strangle him when she got a message that was something like 'Meg's in the hospital. She had a blood clot. She's doing better now.' It might have been even worse, I don't exactly remember and the one who was behind it conveniently doesn't remember either.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Best wishes to your sister! That's always scary getting the "your loved one is in the hospital" call.

Mom said...

I just got done talking with Kathy and Rusty. She's feeling a lot better and is planning on going home today. I'm going to go to Provo tomorrow to help her around the apartment.

Meg said...

I'm glad they finally got a hold of you mom. I'm glad Kathy will get to be home for her birthday.