Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jaide the Little Ballerina

Jaide started her ballet class on Thursday. She was very excited to get to wear her ballet clothes and shoes. She even let me put her hair up in pigtails (they came out as soon as we got home though). It was hard to get a good picture because she kept closing her eyes when the camera flashed. That and she kept dancing around and turning away from the camera. I didn't get to watch her actual class- the parents get sent out- but they will do a presentation for us on the last week. That's November 15th, so hopefully the squeakuel and I will be able to come (and as individuals not inside one another I might add).
Jaide liked her outfit, she said it had "sprinkles" on it (the rhinestones)

Playing by the windows, turning away from mommy just as the picture is taken.

Dancing on the floor, messing up her hair.

This one was taken after class. She was so excited just to be with a bunch of other little girls her ageThey each got an attendance card (they'll get a sticker on it each week they bring it back to class) and a coloring sheet for "homework"

3 comments:

rosie said...

She makes such a sweet ballerina!

Hules said...

Great photos! Jaide looks so grown up! My daughters can't wait to get into ballet next fall.

Wow, you really are getting close! How is the pregnancy going?

Meg said...

Thanks guys! The pregnancy is going well. They're planning to induce me about a week early. I don't have a date set yet, but I guess they want to see how things go. I've got to schedule a biophysical profile (I guess it's another ultrasound??)