Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kiree's 3 Months

This week Kiree hit the big oh-3 months this week. She seems to have a thing about not sleeping well on milestone days. Maybe she wants to ring in the time she was born (12:49am) and just keeps waking up to make sure she doesn't miss it. But at least in subsequent nights she has gotten back to sleeping better. Although she keeps ending up in bed with us- I'm just so tired I nurse her lying in bed. I didn't get any pictures on the big day, but these I took today.
Somebody likes to pull hair!

Look ma! No red eye!

Kiree Kiddo, Kiree Cutie, Cutie Kiddo, Squeak 2, the baby. She's a strong baby- kicking stuff, wriggling all around during tummy time, doing baby pushups and that yoga move where you lift your arms and legs at the same time. She grabs toys, hair, clothes, anything that gets close enough to her hands. She doesn't look exactly like Jaide did but like Jaide says "she has the same eyes!" Yup, so far mommy is the oddball with brown eyes.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I remember those tired days of just laying there nursing and trying to sleep. Cute pictures.

Brenda said...

She's so darling! Both of your girls are.

I feel for you! I am still getting up multiple times in the night with Raegan!!

Hules said...

Oh, Thanks for reminding me to get a 3 month picture soon. In all of the moving shuffle I might've forgotten.

Also, I LOVE the little blessing outfit you crocheted! So darling! What a sweet day. I crocheted Mickayla's blessing dress, but wasn't as ambitious this time. Although, it took forever to find the right blessing dress this time. Such beautiful moments.

Rusty & Kathy said...

i love the pictures of little kiree. that is great that jaide loves her little sister so much. they really do have the same eyes! i hadn't noticed that until you pointed that out.

Cindy said...

Cutest kids ever!