Monday, February 18, 2008

Where oh where should I cut my hair?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good place to get my hair cut? It's sad to admit it, but I've only gotten my hair cut once here in Maryland and I'd like to find a better place than the national chain I went to shortly after we moved here. I have gotten my hair cut since then but only once! Back in April of 2006 I went to the Paul Mitchell School in Provo while we were there for Kathy's graduation. I don't expect to be in Utah any time soon and my hair is getting way, way too long! I was going to get my hair cut before Kiree was born, but she came before I could get around to it.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Meg -- you need to go to Hair at Michael's and see Tatyana. She does a lot of us from my ward and is so sweet and does a great job. Her number is 301-498-6658. Tell her I sent you and then she'll talk to you about everyone she knows from our church. Have fun! The shop is on Rte 1 across from Safeway in Laurel.

Brenda said...

That's a good suggestion from Tracy! She is very chatty and fun. I have only gone to her once, but she's very nice and does a great job.

Rusty & Kathy said...

or you could just come visit me again! i'm thinking i need to cut my hair too (it's in the awkward growing out stages... yikes!)

Jenni said...

Tracy took my suggestion too - Tatyana is great!