Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here's my little leprechaun.

Check out that red hair!

It's easy to believe Kiree is Irish, but did you know I'm Irish too?

I feel a little like I'm dishonoring my southside Irish heritage. None of us are even wearing green today!

At least we had some green food- broccoli is green :)


Did you know they dye the Chicago River green for St. Patrick's Day?

Then it just looks kind of murky green/brown the rest of the year.

My two cute girls
Even though we had a bit of a rough day today, I sure do love them.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow. I had no idea about the green river. Very cool. Thanks for sharing some of your Irish roots. Now go shopping for some green clothes!

Rusty & Kathy said...

fun pictures meg. i can't believe kiree has some reddish hair!

Jenni said...

I found out they dyed that river green from The Fugitive! Do you remember the chase scene in that movie on St. Patricks day?? You should totally buy one of those "kiss me I'm Irish" buttons since you really are!!:)

Rusty & Kathy said...

oh, ps. we had broccoli caserole last night, too! and i didn't even wear green.

Brenda said...

I didn't know your little babe had red hair! It's hard to tell from the pictures! Happy St. Patricks's Day!