Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More April Foolin'

Here's another fun thing lovingly ripped off of another friend's blog- only with my answers put in :) Thanks Jenni and Cami too!

1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): hmmm, I can't remember which pet was my very first but here are a couple of choices for you- Chewy, Tabit, Ursa, and Puma Honda (they could be a whole rock band- although something doodlebop-esque comes to my mind)

2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavour, favourite type of shoe): Chocolate Nike (mmmmmm, chocolate nike)

3. Your Native American name (favourite colour, favourite animal): Yellow Giraffe (they kind of are, aren't they?)

4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Ann Maywood

5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Ricme (I wonder how that would be pronounced?)

6. Superhero name (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): The Red Rootbeer! (I think it works better if you add "the" at the beginning)

7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): John Joseph Floyd (I don't know much about NASCAR, but that could work couldn't it? )
8. Stripper name Jenni said (I like the way Cami did this one so it's my first pet and hometown street name): Ursa Talman? (I've also heard pet's name and mother's maiden name for that one)
10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Hillman Houston (at least I think that was her last name, it's funny how much you forget, I can't even remember college professors names any more!)

11. Spy name (your favourite season/holiday, flower): Christmas Tigerlily (that is one fearsome name :)

12. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Cherry T-shirt (yeah, that one doesn't seem to work too well)

13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): Cheerios Maple (hmm, sounds like something they might serve in Canada)

3 comments:

Rusty & Kathy said...

that is so funny! i will have to copy your idea on my blog.

Tracy said...

I love Christmas Tigerlily. That was a cute post.

Jenni said...

Wasn't there a Bond Girl named Christmas?!! So fun that you played along! I think your Nascar name is really good!!:)