Sunday, May 25, 2008

A New Addition to our Family and That's the Tooth

This evening we discovered a teeny tiny baby snail in our aquarium. So far, just one. We don't know how exactly it came to be there. I guess I need to do a little more research on it. We only have one snail. Jaide named it something starting with "t" and then forgot when I asked her again. We joked about calling it From From Thristy. (From Thirsty is our big snail's name) We don't really know if it is from From Thirsty though. We also noticed that one of the Weasley fish doesn't have any fins. The other guys ate them or something?? He has to wriggle his whole body to swim.
Two days ago I saw a tooth-looking thing on Kiree's gum. Yesterday I could actually feel it. Kiree has her first tooth! We tried to get a picture of it, but were unsuccessful. So now Kiree is an army crawling, sitting up for short periods of time on her own, one tooth baby.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on your baby snail. At least he won't keep you up at night. I can't believe your baby has a tooth already! She's growing too fast.

Meg said...

That made me laugh Tracy! Baby snail disappeared but then reappeared yesterday. I guess there are a lot of places a teeny tiny snail can hide.