Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bobby Birthday

He looks pretty good for his age huh?
We celebrated Bob's 31st birthday last week. Bob took the day off work. Bob wanted everyone to have a fun day and I think we all really did. I made Bob some birthday muffins for breakfast and then I took Jaide to playgroup at the park. We weren't sure what to do after that. We had lunch and sang happy birthday to Bob. We had some of Bob's birthday raspberry cheesecake. Too bad it was a tad burned. I think our oven is a little hotter than the old one was. Jaide wanted to give Daddy a present. I asked her which one we should give him and she said really loudly in front of Bob, "the wallet!" We had picked out a wallet for the girls to give Bob. Bob laughed, I shook my head. I guess it's my fault for asking. My awesome Bob immediately took all the stuff out of his old wallet and stuck it in his new one unlike a certain "two rubberbands is all I need" father of mine. My awesome Bob also shaved all his scruff off for me on his birthday. What a guy! We finally decided after lunch, cheesecake and a present to go play mini golf and then go swimming. It was a lot of fun despite a little bit of rain. Again we forgot to bring the camera, oops!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Sounds like a fun birthday!! My 31st is coming up in a few weeks!! Yay for 1977!!:)

Meg said...

I noticed that August/September of 1977 was a very popular time for LDS babies. pretty crazy! Happy Birthday to you too!

kathy said...

Happy Birthday Bob! We were going to call and sing, but somehow the 14th got away from us. Maybe we'll get you on your half birthday....

Hules said...

Hmmm, I was an LDS August baby too. Was there some kind of "baby boomer" conference talk in Oct. of 76 or something?

Happy Birthday Bob!! Have to say the 62 candle cracked me up!!! I actually bought a 3 and a baby 1st birthday 1 in plans to use them again in Nov. for Paul's & Jocelyn's birthday.

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday! Yummm, raspberry cheesecake.

bfeagin said...

So, you weren't into the scruff? If not, that's definitely a good gift to give someone- even if it's not their birthday!