Friday, December 12, 2008

The Cutest Picture I Didn't Buy

I took the girls to Target last week to get some holiday pictures. The pictures turned out very well, but the one thing I don't like is that it's very hard to pick out the best ones on their little kiosk with someone hovering over you trying to get you to decide as fast as possible. Now if you know me well, you know I'm not a quick decider, especially when it comes to buying stuff. I wish I would have gotten this picture instead of the one I got as an 8X10. Sadly, a single reprint would be like a third of what I paid for all the many pictures I did buy. Oh well! If I had so many good pictures, I would have to put them all up and our house would be like a shrine to the girls (er, um, moreso than it is now with their stuff all over the place).

I guess I should be glad it all worked out anyway, what with Jaide spilling that last little bit of grapejuice she found in the car on her white skirt and the general crankypantsedness of all three of us.
All in all it wasn't too bad though especially considering it was Kiree's first professional photo shoot. Kiree really loved that tiny little chair. She kept going for it and finally the photographer let her take a photo sitting in it.

6 comments:

kathy said...

Those are so cute! I love Kiree and her little chair. Are you guys doing Christmas cards this year? (not that we are or anything, but I'll probably throw in a picture of us with the box of Christmas pleasants) :)

Jenni said...

Look at your cute girls!! It's so mean how they make you do only 1 pose with those packages, but I guess up-selling is how they make their money... But I bet the one you got is adorable too!:)

Tracy said...

Those are such great pictures! That's great how they both smiled so nicely!

BrookeF said...

They turned out cute! Kiree in the chair is adorable.

Jenny said...

I, too, hate trying to pick out which poses I like while the employee hovers.

Your girls sure are cute!

Emily Petty said...

Cute girls! I know EXACTLy what you mean and feel the same way every time we go to take pictures!