Friday, December 19, 2008

Party, Party, Party

This week is just full of parties. I think I'm going to have to detox from all the sugar we've been consuming in the past few days. Yesterday we had a playgroup Christmas party at our house, today we went to a birthday party, preschool party, and the ward Christmas party is tonight. Tomorrow is Bob's work party. I've been making all kinds of goodies for people and events (and eating way to many).
Bob and I have been staying up way to late finishing up Christmas projects too. I'm thinking next week will be better. Everything will be in the mail (except the stuff that hasn't arrived yet, sorry a coupla people, you'll be getting new year's presents or something) and I don't think we have too much planned for next week. Maybe I'll even get back to the gym!

The girls got to stay up and watch the Charlie Brown Christmas cartoon.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Hurray for Christmas cookies! I love that tradition, and it looks like Kiree and Jaide think it's a pretty good one too.

Yeah, I haven't even gone home yet, and I'm already feeling like I've eaten a bit much sugar recently. It doesn't help that lots of people I know have been having birthday parties recently.

Jenny said...

I think just doing cookies and stuff for Thomas' and James' Kindergarten parties was too many parties for me.

kathy said...

Those cookies look really good! I bet they were tasty. Did you get any good recipes at the cookie exchange?

Jenni said...

Oh all the Christmas goodies!! This is definitely the yummiest time of the year!! Hope all your parties were fun!!:)