Thursday, February 12, 2009

Goals Update

How did I do with my goals in January and up to now? Let's take a look
1. Sticking to the budget- so far so good!
2. save or earn $50 per week- I made it to about $130 for the month of January, a bit short.
3. gym 3X per week, or at least 1 1/2hr exercise at home- some weeks were better than others. I've been doing better lately since I discovered exercise shows on fios and on demand. BYU tv even has an exercise show.
4. focus on eating fruits and veggies rather than not eating certain things- not as good on this one. I think I do need to not eat some certain things. It's hard to not eat too much of chocolate chips or some other things. I have been trying to buy more veggies and fruits.
5-8 organization and cleaning goals- we've been doing well running wall-e just about every night. The kids love it. We've also been cleaning off the table and Jaide frequently washes it before bath time. Some weeks have been better than others for planning out meals in advance. That goal still needs a little work. I'd better go do the flylady mission for today.

8 comments:

Meg said...

I've wanted to post some pictures of Kiree with pigtails for a while. She doesn't like to keep them in her hair, but her hair is long enough now to do it with those baby clippies at least.

kathy said...

I love her little pigtails. Her hair really is getting long. I'm kind of sad she and Jaide won't be coming out in April (but it will probably be about a million times easier with them at home) :)

Jenny said...

Sounds like you're doing pretty good so far! Good job!

Brenda said...

Hey, you're doing awesome! I need to check my goals and see how I'm doing, but I'm scared to. (:
I love the fly lady. I even have a control journal now!! :)

Smendrick said...

Love Flylady!

Emily Petty said...

Good for you - I need to account for my goals too!

Tracy said...

Good job on your goals! Keep it up! I bought candy bars and now have to start over again. Cute pics!

Jenni said...

Sounds like you're doing great on your goals! Yay!