Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Last Week+ in pictures

Last week Monday we had quite a bit of snow.
School was canceled and Bob went in to work late.

The girls liked it except for the cold.

By Friday the dark, dank backyard was finally melted.

Our own personal bog.

Friday night I started a new project. Choose your own caption here are a few suggestions: Wow, that paint stripper was stronger than I thought! Paint, we don't need no stinkin' paint!

And by Saturday we were out playing at the park with no coats.


Don't worry, I do have a plan for that mess in the dining "room"


We so should have bought a GPS instead of that darn mini notebook! Then maybe it'd be easier to blog and I wouldn't get lost every time I go into Baltimore.

Bob moved the FIOS into the basement, that will be really nice in the summer when it will be nice to be in the cold basement (or not).

What is it with blue crayons in the dryer?

Of course it got all over the clothes too. They're rewashing now. I'll let you know how that turns out. Last time it didn't all come out.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Crayon stain removal was pretty successful this time. I did shout advanced on the stains first, then washed in hot water with detergent, oxyclean, and vinegar. There are only like two things that still have little spots and will have to be rewashed.