Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lousy Smarch Goals

March was not a good month for my money saving goals. Several categories in our budget went into the red. Some of it was due to stocking up on stuff (clearance shoes for Jaide, food, diapers) but still- not an excuse for all of it. My savings/earnings for March was a measly $61.50 (the goal is $50 per week, not month!)
My other goal work has been going better. I'm getting to the gym more regularly since Kiree has gotten down to one nap a day. The other day I weighed myself at the gym and I was at 1(x-2)9 for the first time in a long time. I keep bouncing around between 1x9 and 1(x-1). (I would pronounce all those "one ex minus two-ty nine, one ex-ty nine, and one ex minus one-ty" respectively in case you were wondering). I could be doing better with the fruits and veggies eating but I am eating less junk. We'll see how I fare with Easter coming up.
Jaide hasn't been wanting to wipe the table too much lately since her sticker chart for that category is basically full. But somebody usually does get it clean before we stack up the chairs for Wall-e.
We continue to do very well at cleaning up each night so Wall-e can vacuum and Sunday night weekly meal planning continues to make my life go much more smoothly. Dinner is usually ready when Bob gets home from work- yay!
So there you have it. I'm still plugging away at those goals.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Sounds like you are doing a lot better with those goals than you give yourself credit for!:)