Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Advent Blog

I don't have an advent calendar so I think this year I will make a blog post for each day between now and Christmas. This post doesn't count though. I think I'm also going to try making a little cardstock house village with the girls and maybe make one house each day (I saw the idea-of the houses-in Better Homes and Gardens magazine so I'm going to check out their website to see if I can find the directions).
Update: I did find several directions and here's what we've got so far, two days worth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.