Sunday, March 21, 2010

Marchy pictures



On St. Patrick's day I made chicken noodle soup and dyed it green.  For dessert, I made brownies with andies mints in them (I tried to find candy that was more green, but couldn't).  I decided to go for something that I knew would taste good after the whole burnty pie thing and last year's not so good green pudding concoction.  

pics from pi day and the burnty pie.  Jaide is saying the pie is bad.  Kiree is the only one still eating it.  

If your wall looks like this...



It might just look like this on the inside- ewwwwww!  

Don't worry I cleaned it up.  There's far less wall there now than there was before.  Now we just need to figure out exactly where that leak is on the outside.  


I got rid of a bunch of that insulation too.  

Kiree on wheels.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love Kiree's face in that first picture. They're both such cute girls.

Hules said...

Did the noodles actually turn green? I'm not sure I could stomach green soup... Mint cookies on the other hand mmm. Love the st. Patrick's day shirts!

rusty j said...

I think we are going to start enforcing the "self to self" rule in our house. We love those crazy girls.