Thursday, July 22, 2010

Famly riyn

One of the last days of school, Jaide brought home a book she had made called "My Summer Journal" On the front she wrote three things she was going to do this summer along with pictures. The first thing was the title of this post (family reunion). The other two things were "wach" (as in watch TV) and "swim" We've done all three so far. Earlier this month we had a family reunion with Bob's siblings, parents, one (great)grandma, and one cousin/niece. It was at Allen and Hannah's home in Albuquerque, NM. Some of the highlights included playing wii, playing cards and board games, visiting Explora (a science/children's museum), visiting the zoo, shooting off two liter bottles and straw rockets, and of course- taking some crazy family photos. I finally figured out how to make a slideshow of pictures. I hope it works for you. I'm also going to try to put in a couple of video clips, because they're awesome.


video video

video

2 comments:

Meg said...

The clips are in order: Meg's animation, The bottle rocket that sort of worked, and Bottle rocket success! I did name them, but the names don't seem to show up.

Tracy said...

What a fun time! So glad your daughter met her summer goals. I wish I had at least set some!
Your girls are so big and cute!