Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Good News

If you're interested in all the gory details of our past couple weeks, you can read the next post down.
I think I might complain too much. So here's some of what I'm grateful for:
I really enjoyed the Relief Society Broadcast last night. Our stake always has a dinner before it and it is always fun to get dressed up and chat with friends and eat yummy food. We had chocolate last night! The talks at the broadcast were very good. I was glad that President Monson spoke. Before the conference began, I turned to my friend Danelle and said, "I wonder if President Monson is going to speak tonight." I don't think he had at RS broadcast since becoming the prophet. When the first presidency walked in Pres. Monson was holding a folder and Danelle commented on that. Then Pres. Monson opened the folder to show the audience his talk. I guess I wasn't the only one who had wondered about that.

I'm grateful for being able to chat on the phone with my sister. It always cheers me up.
I'm grateful Bob made dinner and did the dishes tonight.
I'm grateful that Bob's Mom is coming to visit this weekend and that we get to listen to General conference.

No comments: