Sunday, December 12, 2010

A New Decade

I had another birthday this week. Bob and the girls made it a special day for me. Jaide made a banner. Bob put it up. Jaide and Kiree made me pages and pages of drawings and notes and wrapped them up in Christmas paper and every gift bag we had. Bob took us all out to eat at Outback Steak House and he made me brownies frosted with peanut butter and topped with cup up reese's peanut butter cups (my request after I saw it in an email I got from bhg). My present from Bob was a new phone. It is a fun little phone. It's an android. It is still my prepaid phone, but I can use the wireless internet at home on it. And it takes pictures! I've been using it to listen to Christmas songs on pandora and Bob put the scriptures on it today so I could use it at church.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!

BrookieT said...

OOooOOO! Fancy Shmancy! Happy Birthday!