Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Post Formerly Know as Decembering

My friend Jenny wrote a post titled Decembering the same day I originally started this one, crazy huh?

So this is December 22nd? And what have we done?
The month's almost over, and winter break hasn't begun.


Bob cut his own hair for my birthday, because I don't like to cut his hair, but I like his hair to be cut.

Bob and I went to his work party.
That face about sums it up.

There was a ward Christmas party- A night in Bethlehem.
The girls made a festive pair.

We listened to BYU win the New Mexico bowl and decorated sugar cookies.
Bob had enough BYU shirts to clothe our entire family, I'm sure he's not the only one.
The cookies kept breaking, so we used what we learned from the cakewrecks blog to make up for it.














I finally got around to entering in a little over three months worth of receipts.
I stuck a pencil in there for scale.

Today the first graders made gingerbread* houses. *they used graham crackers
Kiree and I came to join in the fun. I'm not sure how Jaide managed to get so much frosting all over her entire self. Jaide ate most of the candy (with some help from Kiree) when she got home this afternoon.

This evening we got the kids in their pjs and drove around to look at Christmas lights.
Tomorrow is the last day of school this year (finally!) and we're hoping to go see the lights at the temple.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I think it's funny that we both thought of Decembering! The headless sugar cookie is awesome! Merry Christmas!

rj said...

Meg your cookies are an inspiration.