I made some art. I took these photos myself, 20 bonus points if you know where I took them at!
I made my own version of fake board and batten in the "dining room" This is a treatment currently popular on design/diy blogs. I just needed something to hide the fact I'm not very good at hanging wallpaper. I extended the wallpaper all the way over to the kitchen and Bob helped me cut trim (more chair rail and the screening pieces that cover the wallpaper seams). I did all the caulking, painting, and designing myself.
We've also finished installing the last bits of baseboard trim. I started repainting the girls room (again). Bob and I made a google document of everything we need to do to get the house ready to sell and it has over 100 entries. We're sure we missed a few too. But we've knocked out a good number this past week.
I'm really glad the weather is supposed to be nice this week, not for being outside or playing, but for painting. Here's hoping we can get it all done!