Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Car

We've ended up taking the green car in to be repaired.  The repairs weren't costly enough to merit a total loss.  The other guys' insurance company rented a car for us to drive in the mean time.  We've had it now for 18 days. I've gotten quite used to driving a new car around.  All of the features on it work and I even have a little button on the key chain to unlock the doors.  Also it's much newer and cleaner than the green car.  Maybe I will have to clean out the green car when we get it back.  I will probably have to clean out this car before we take it back.  The insurance company called last week to find out which shop we'd taken the green car to.  I guess you usually know before you get the rental car, but we had to wait a few days for their estimator guy to come and we got the rental before then.  It took a couple of days for the shop to get back to us after we took it in and we're still waiting to hear back when the car will be ready.  The girls have been enjoying driving in the "huge white car."  I've been Bob's chauffeur far more often than usual as I'm the one listed on the rental.  

1 comment:

BrookieT said...

Looks rather nice!