Sunday, May 29, 2011

So Long May!

I never went to EFY, but I remember seeing people wearing EFY shirts that said Joy in the Journey.  This hasn't been the funnest couple of months lately, but I'm trying to find some joy in the journey right now.  In that spirit, here is what else is going on in my life right now. 
I'm looking forward to the unofficial (and official too) start of summer.  We will probably do some work around the house, and generally enjoy being together on Memorial day.  Jaide's last day of school is the 22nd. I see us making good use of the outdoor pools this summer.  The weather has already been quite summery lately. 
I've been preparing to run a 5K at Jaide's school next month.  Next month we will also have our 9th anniversary and a vacation to look forward to.  Jaide's 7th birthday will be in July and even though we probably won't get to have a big party, we will still find a fun way to mark the occasion. 
I think I will make a countdown to vacation thing tonight. 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wish we were having summery weather. It's still cold and rainy in Utah. Have a fun Memorial Day!