Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lake Tahoe




In celebration of our 9th anniversary (or 10th a year early) Bob and I took a little vacation to Lake Tahoe.







Bob and I stayed in North Lake Tahoe in Tahoe City. It was our first trip without kids since we had any.
We had a fun time.
Every night we walked to a different nearby restaurant and had dinner. During the day we did various outdoorsy activities.









I really wanted to go inside this cute little shop- I liked that jump in the lake sign- but it had very limited hours and always seemed to be closed at the most convenient times. I'm going to do a separate post about our daring do's of the trip, because I've been having issues with getting pictures to show up in the right spots with this here blogger.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fun! That sounds a lot like our anniversary trip (we stayed at Lake Yellowstone, among other places). Happy anniversary!