Friday, September 2, 2011

Surviving August


We survived packing, moving out, selling our house, being homeless for two weeks, an earthquake, buying a new house, moving our stuff into the house, a hurricane/tropical storm, power loss, cancelled church, cancelled school and the first few days of school.
Being a walker means you can play at the playground sometimes before or after school
I hope to also survive unpacking and setting everything up.  I'm looking forward to Christmas, because I'm hopeful that we'll be done unpacking by then.


5 comments:

kathy said...

yay! You did it. I think I'll call you today to learn your super powers because I think Asher's broken leg is about to kill me....
Love the pictures of Jaide & Kiree. I can't believe how curly Kiree's hair is.

Jenni said...

Whew. That's a lot! Congrats on your new house and making it through all the natural disasters you guys have had. I hope this is a great year of school for Jaide. It took us 8 months to unpack so if you are done by Christmas you are a rock star.:)

Mahaffey Family said...

You've had quite the month!! Glad you survived it!

BrookieT said...

Let me know if you need any help! Sounds lik eyou got your hands full!

h51773 said...

Hopefully you are staying dry this September...