Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Wrap Up








My phone battery was dying so we sadly didn't get any pictures at the ward trunk or treat, but I debuted my Halloween costume there.


















That same day was Kiree's preschool Halloween party and parade.































On Halloween Jaide's school had a parade.
It was difficult to see everybody and I couldn't get a good picture of Jaide.
I hope they do it differently next year. Jaide's class had a party that afternoon. I couldn't help out with it since I had to pick up Kiree from preschool right in the middle of it.

































The girls wanted pizza shaped like a pumpkin for dinner on Halloween.




















Bob carved the last pumpkin we hadn't carved yet quickly before dinner. I
drew the design on it and he carved.















Bob took the girls trick or treating and I handed out candy.
There was a hospitality table set up at one of the neighbors' house. We had several trick or treaters but still ended up with quite a bit of candy left over. Between that and the girls' hauls from trunk or treat and trick or treating, we have a lot of candy in the house. I'm trying to resist temptation since sugar and I don't seem to be getting along as well as we used to. Today we take down the Halloween decorations and start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas!

1 comment:

rj said...

We love the radio active looking pumpkin pizza!